Monday, December 9, 2013

My last haul for a while....and #anxmas2013


Today it arrived, my last big spend since before this no buy challenge started.

Recently to celebrate the launch of her charity polish Rae's Rainbow, Pretty Serious had a 40% off one day sale and you can bet I made the most of that deal!

While the 40% off has sadly ended they are still taking orders for Rae's Rainbow for the entire month of December with $4 going to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Read about the polish and the special girl behind it here on her blog.

I can not tell you the excitement when the delivery man knocked on my door, (he was rewarded for his hard work with a dip into my box of chocolates...not a euphemism ) part of me wanted to rip into the box and embrace the sparkly pretties inside, the other half couldn't bring myself to open it at all, knowing this is the last box I will open until June I wanted to savour the moment and hold onto it as long as possible.
 
So for a few moments I sat there just stroking the box like a well loved cat, then I tore into it and the beauties inside did not disappoint...
 


There it is, my last box of love!
 
BSOD
 
 
88mph
 
 
Nightmaren
 
 
Hell On Wheels
 
 
Party By The Pool
 
 
Rae's Rainbow
 
 
Purple Monkey Dishwasher
 
 
 
Arent they all utterly fabulous!
 
Below is my mani for day 9 of the #anxmas2013 Christmas mani challenge on instagram based on decorating the tree. Yes, my free hand needs work but thankfully the beauty of Shades Of Phoenix No time for Hello/Goodbye saves my car crash art work.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, use wisely, that's all the polish you're gonna see untill june :D :D

    ReplyDelete