Tuesday, December 10, 2013

TEMPTATION IS EVERYWHERE!!

I had to brave the malls today (polish with drawl aside its Christmas and people are insane!) and I was very good, I stayed strong but honestly it felt weird walking past the beauty section of target without even doing a walk by to see what was new.....what if there is something new and I missed it???....or walking past Priceline without even looking at the catalogue to see whats on sale....I have a $10 points voucher screaming for attention....They probably have some awesome buy 1 get 5 free sale going on right now and I don't even know about it.
So I walked out of target with the exact 2 items I went in there for....a skin tone singlet and a pair of stockings....where is the fun in that I ask you??


So to distract myself I thought Id post some BEFORE pics of my stash. I'm currently going through all my drawers, weeding out the colours I don't like/have dupes of and swatching the newer polishes that haven't yet been swatched.
Ive just finished the yellow/orange drawer but I'll post pics when they are all done....and throw a blog sale party. 

Now if you're sensitive to the cruelty of polish please look away, these photos may offend or upset...poor polishes.
First a shot of my little desk area...it was taken while I was in the middle of decorating my helmers and I ran out of glitter lol


One of my helmers all finished and ready to fill.



The current state of my drawers....now please note they don't usually look THIS bad, a lot of bottles fell over as I was lifting them from the helmer onto my bed.










No comments:

Post a Comment